[time-nuts] TB question

Gordon Batey gpbatey at wildblue.net
Fri Sep 11 23:45:06 UTC 2009

Greetings to all timekeepers,

I have been reading the list for some time now and have greatly benefited
from the threads.

I have been fortunate to get one of the latest TAPR Thunderbolts (thankyou
tvb and TAPR).  I also have built the TAPR distribution kit and it seems to
be a great item also.

I have the TBOLTMON and LadyHeather. LH is surely a work of art in my humble
opinion.  Great program.

My question is related to the length of antenna cable.  I measured it before
installation and ran some rudimentary tests but have not been able to enter
the cable delay anywhere.  It is most likely in a perfectly logical location
in one or both of these programs but I cannot seem to find it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Gordon Batey
WA4FJC at arrl.net