[time-nuts] TADD-1 Documentation Error

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Sep 18 14:45:33 UTC 2009

I'm leaving this response on the list since others might be interested.
  The TADD-1 is back in stock at the TAPR office and I'm sure John is
working on catching up with back orders.  However, he is currently en
route to Chicago for the upcoming TAPR/ARRL Digital Communications
Conference, so there won't be any new shipments until after he returns
to Texas from that.

The TADD-1s do exist, though -- I personally kitted them up and shipped
them to the office about two weeks ago (but not everything a TAPR
designer gets to do is as glamorous as that; there's some tedious stuff
as well :-) ).

John
----