[time-nuts] Distribution amp plans/kits (was Re: How do time-nuts measure phase noise?)

John Ackermann jra at febo.com
Sat Sep 19 23:37:20 UTC 2009

With a lot of help from some of the other time-nuts, I've been working
on a follow-on to the TADD-1.  Progress has been non-existent for the
past several months, but the initial prototype met the goals of very low
phase noise and very high isolation.  However, it will probably be more
expensive per-channel than the TADD-1, and we may not be able to fit six
channels into the TADD form factor.  Most likely, it'll be a four
channel design, but you will be able to daisy-chain across the input stages.

No promises when progress will resume, but it *is* going to happen...

John
----