[time-nuts] GPS L1 chokering antenna

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 23:59:44 UTC 2009

The seller that I bought my Leica L1 chokering antenna from has another one listed on Ebay... item number 130331731625.  His listing says that he has several more.  They seem to sell for around $100-$150.

In my testing of (over 10) antennas on the Thunderbolt,  this one seems to perform EXTREMELY  well,  better than all the others including some $5000 geodetic  grade units.  I am in an area surrounded by very tall trees and structures that are not a GPS signal's friend...