[time-nuts] [OT] Re: Solartron 7150plus DMM Failure

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 09:08:47 UTC 2009

In a message dated 22/09/2009 09:32:10 GMT Daylight Time, dave at uk-ar.co.uk
writes:

As for  standing equipment on a "Plastic" sheet to prevent a mess.  Err..
Fire  Hazard?

------------------
Err....OK

It was merely a suggestion aimed at avoiding a potentially messy
situation, please feel free to substitute fireproof board, sheet steel  enclosure,
concrete bunker, whatever works for you and keeps you within  your comfort
zone.

I confess to assuming that all here would be capable of judging  for
themselves but now realise that my failure to provide  full health and safety
guidelines was an unpardonable oversight, I shall  fall upon my screwdriver
immediately:-)

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR