[time-nuts] [OT] Re: Solartron 7150plus DMM Failure

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 10:22:09 UTC 2009

david.partridge at dsl.pipex.com writes:

You are  also required to submit a full MSDS document on the plastic of your
choice  :-)

Don't laugh, I bought a can of isoprop and some citrus label  remover the
other day, they were delivered with a total of ten sheets of  paper with
MSDS
information  - argh!

You're lucky, Boots in Dunoon have been telling me since the end of August
that there's a "manufacturing problem" with isopropyl alcohol and have put
it on  back order.

I've never heard that one before, perhaps they're just intimidated by the
paperwork:-)

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR