[time-nuts] Stewart of Reading

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Sep 23 10:39:34 UTC 2009

Some time ago Stewart of Reading was mentioned on the list, and
being in the area today, I had a chance to drop in and buy a handful
of attenuators.

It's a residential address in a village some km outside Reading and
you have to call ahead (we forgot) and the instruments are not
arranged for display, far from it.

But the overall impression was good, he knew what he was talking
about, knew where his stuff was, and, unfortunately, also know
what they should cost.  You can make him an offer, but don't be
silly.

He claimed that almost all his stuff were on the webpage, but
typically only listed once for each type, even if he had
multiple instruments.

Looks like a sensible and trustworth place to me.

http://www.stewart-of-reading.co.uk/

Poul-Henning