[time-nuts] Stewart of Reading

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 23 11:33:17 UTC 2009

Hi Poul, I am glad you had a good experience with Stewarts, I have dealt
with them on and off over almost 40 years. In those days they were in
Reading close to the Universtiy, and run by David's father and mother. They
were always friendly and helpful, and always willing in those days to haggle
with amateurs. I think they may be a little more "professional" now. They
were often a useful source of lab grade instrument manual copies.
Alan G3NYK