[time-nuts] RoHS Solder

Rob Kimberley rk at timing-consultants.com
Sat Sep 26 17:56:56 UTC 2009

Dave,

Your comments are both unwise, unnecessary, and downright rude to the many
members of this group.

As someone who was born in England, lived here all my life, but had the
great pleasure of working with US companies for many years and has many
friends in the US, I'm very disappointed that you feel you had to put what
you did in print.

Rob Kimberley