[time-nuts] Stanford Research SR620 Measurement Bias

Stan swperk at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 28 12:46:04 UTC 2009

Hi Ulrich,

Thanks for the insight! I tried manually adjusting the value of CalByte 50
(as per Magnus' suggestion), but it did not make the problem go away. There
is interaction between this adjustment and the CalByte 4 adjustment for
timebase accuracy, and when all was said and done, I didn't notice any
significant difference in the offset.

Where in the manual does it describe the procedure to minimize the bias?
It's definitely not where I would have expected it to be!

Regards,
Stan

Message: 1