[time-nuts] Can anyone spare an LPRO lamp?

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Tue Sep 29 05:31:57 UTC 2009

Was right, 20% functional... after a war day against an OLED display and
a Blackfin PPI, I ended not distinguishing between RGB and BGR ;)

Regards,

Javier

Javier Herrero                            EMAIL: jherrero at hvsistemas.com
HV Sistemas S.L.                          PHONE:         +34 949 336 806
Los Charcones, 17A                        FAX:           +34 949 336 792
19170 El Casar - Guadalajara - Spain      WEB: http://www.hvsistemas.com