[time-nuts] Symmetricom 5115A Phase Noise Allen Deviation TestSet on ePay

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Apr 6 20:51:13 UTC 2010

Hi

I really wish they had more than one for sale....

I can't imagine anybody, no matter how crazy spending that kind of money on
an item that poorly described. It's not ever clear that they *actually* have
one to sell.

I'd love to have one to play with in the basement, but not for the price of
a new car.

Bob