[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Group Buy, part 3 - Thunderbolt quits

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Wed Apr 14 23:03:06 UTC 2010

> I've been having a chronic problem with one of the TAPR
> Thunderbolts that I bought; it just stops communicating.
> I have to power it down and back on to talk to it.

I've not heard of this before. Sounds interesting. Perhaps
someone will have a suggestion. But otherwise, I'll will be
happy to take a look at it here and trade you for a freshly
tested TAPR TBolt. No charge. You can contact me off-line
for shipping info.

/tvb