[time-nuts] lunatic fringe time standards

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Apr 15 11:30:27 UTC 2010

Hi

I'm not 100% sure I understand exactly what you are thinking about setting up. My guess is that the counter needs to run at the same THz speed as the oscillator. That's pretty fast. I suspect that what ever you use, speed / propagation delay in the counter it's self will be an issue. That will get you back to either a ripple counter or a Johnson counter.

Bob