[time-nuts] lunatic fringe time standards

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Thu Apr 15 18:32:45 UTC 2010

I also have a bunch of them. I made one of my first (the first actually used
tubes and an RC network) electronic keyers using those Fairchild devices. To
the best of my recollection they are standard 5 volt devices. Brings back a
lot of memories well over 40 years ago. They were not around for that long
as then DTL became the craze. 73 - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731