[time-nuts] [OT] degausing

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 17 21:23:29 UTC 2010

Hi Magnus,You beat me to it. Many years ago a friend brought a high end CRT computer monitor back from Australia. The colours were off (Purity). I told him that it was because Australian monitors only work upside down. He didn't believe me, so one bet of a 6 pack later I turned it upside down and  enjoyed my beer ;-) It wasn't perfect upside down, but it was a lot better.
Robert G8RPI.