[time-nuts] Simulating Oscillator Noise: DifficultiesSimulatingFlicker FM Noise

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat Apr 24 13:53:24 UTC 2010

On 04/24/2010 03:46 PM, Bob Camp wrote:
> Hi
>
> I seem to vaguely recall there being a fairly specific commitment being discussed in my case. More or less porting the same code base over to something like Red Hat (this was the 1980's). One of many projects that never really got off the ground.

Porting to RedHat in the 80thies would have required somewhat of a
time-warp machine as Linux itself happen in the 90thies.

By todays standard the Debian distribution and its relatives (Ubuntu)
dominates, so going to RedHat now is out of fashion. If you can get it
to work on Debian, then it should work more or less everywhere else.

Cheers,
Magnus