[time-nuts] Simulating Oscillator Noise: DifficultiesSimulatingFlicker FM Noise

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Apr 25 11:40:44 UTC 2010

Hi

I *really* wish I'd kept labels off of the 9 track tapes that Western Electric shipped us in 1974 after I spent 6 months doing paperwork to get our original copy. Unix has been free for a long time. It's not always been "easily available". If I still had a PDP-11 in the living room the tapes them selves might be of some use. The only minor point being that I never had a 9 track tape drive here at home. I always found it strange that they distributed it on 9 track rather than DEC Tape.

Bob