[time-nuts] Looking for a dead FRS-C for parts

Joe S. Borovetz wa5vms at tapr.org
Wed Apr 28 15:27:45 UTC 2010

Robert Darlington wrote:

This may sound a bit unusual but I wear anti-static sole shoes when
working on my electronics. I also wear them at work since I work in the
Commercial Two Way business.

This is not an endorsement but Dr. Martens makes the shoes that I wear.

Not something that most people would wear but I find that I keep them on
quite a bit at home during Winter. Keeps down the unwanted "shocks" as I
discharge. Also something to consider when working on high dollar
electronics.

Joe