[time-nuts] HP 5335A and HP-IB (GP-IB)

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Mon Aug 2 03:30:46 UTC 2010

  I have a couple notebooks with PCMCIA (AKA PC Card) slots. A few years
back I got an NI card on eBay. Probably harder to find than a PCI card
and possibly more expensive, but it is one more option that should be
compatible with all the software. Doesn't need a full sized PC too.

It is one more option that wasn't mentioned, but slots are harder to
find on newer notebooks.