[time-nuts] HP 5335A and HP-IB (GP-IB)

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 11:05:46 UTC 2010

On 03/08/2010, Joe Geller <joegeller at roadrunner.com> wrote:
> but again there is no distinct yes or no test.

This in itself should tell us that all software patents are an
anathema and should be scrapped completely. Business should compete on
its merit, not on it's ability to own patents. Patents as a whole
stifle competition and the development of new and better things, they
are just a way for businesses to get fat and lazy.

I know what your going to say but I ask you to think very carefully
before you reply to this point and consider the history before the
patent system became so restrictive.

Steve
--
Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.