[time-nuts] What's the latest correct PICTIC II Mouserproject?- Heathkid

Heathkid heathkid at heathkid.com
Sat Aug 14 15:43:15 UTC 2010

Okay Stanley... I've got a Tektronix 370A curve tracer at work.  So the
diodes need to be matched?  No problem.

So I match the diodes and the resistors to within 0.001%.  Are there any
other components that need matched?  Also, you mentioned using hemostats as
heatsinks on the diodes while installing them.  I know that diodes make very
good temperature sensors as well.  Are there any suggestions on keeping them
stable after they are on the board?  What is the recommended operating
temperature of the PICTIC II?

Thanks.

73 Brice KA8MAV