[time-nuts] PicTic Data

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 05:01:21 UTC 2010

Thanks for looking at my data that was what I was fishing for all along :-)

I was looking at the article:

"A Small Dual Mixer Time Difference (DMTD) Clock Measuring System W.J. Riley "
Richard posted

And thinking it would be nice to do the DSS and Mixer boards to go with the
pictic II.

Or changing the Pictic II to use the Acam TDC GP2 Time to Digital Converter; 2
channel w/65 ps resolution now under $30. as Bruce suggested a while back.

My wants sure exceed my cans ;-)

Stanley