[time-nuts] PicTic Data

Brian Kirby kilodelta4foxmike at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 12:23:25 UTC 2010

In Plotter, use the SERIES menu/dropdown to scale the data.

As an example for DMTD, I have to multiply the data times 1e-6:

Gave the new data a name, in the top of the dropdown, then in this case,
enter this formula, in the bottom of the dropdown;

X1*1e-6

where X1 is the data

WHen it gets thru look at the Column 1 box on the right and you will see
a check box with your new data.  Uncheck column 1 and Plotter will show
the new data.  You can now process or save the new data.