[time-nuts] Need PICTIC II PIC

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 21:20:32 UTC 2010

Yep, I'm taking orders right now.  $10 for the first one, $2.50 for each
additional one, shipped anywhere in the continental USA.  Paypal me at
rdarlington at gmail.com.   Search back through the list for the announcement
from last Friday or Saturday night for details including when I'm going to
stop taking orders and place the chip order with Mouser (or Digikey, or
whomever has them in stock).

-Bob
N3XKB