[time-nuts] Frequency counters

ashley40 at aol.com ashley40 at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 18:55:27 UTC 2010

Almost any counter with a 10 sec (hz) resolution time is fine. Doesn't even need to have provisions for an external clock , ( you can wire that in), as long as it has a 10mhz time base. You're going to drive it with an external 10mhz disciplined anyhow.

Thank You
Kiss-Electronics
Ms Ashley Hall
183 N 5th Avenue