[time-nuts] Phase noise measurement (was - no subject)

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Sat Aug 21 22:40:50 UTC 2010

That's not really a surprise. Alone the hermetically sealed flatpack
housings don't make these a bargain...

There's nothing wrong with building your own.

Btw. there was an article in the German 'UKW-Berichte' (VHF
Communications) 4/1977 featuring a two stage BFT66 + BFR34A Norton amp
for 144 and 432 MHz.

Adrian