[time-nuts] Fw: NE602AD as frequency doubler

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Aug 24 20:30:00 UTC 2010

Hi

If you want a fairly clean 80 MHz, you will need a bit more bandpass filtering. Doing the filtering and the phase shift at the same time probably makes sense. Dif amp doublers may be simpler overall. Normally a doubler is implemented as a single transistor stage driven to clipping with a tuned collector - even fewer components.

Bob