[time-nuts] Bulletin Board / Forum

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Wed Aug 25 03:03:20 UTC 2010

Stanley,

If you could siphon off the "dead horse" topics like the best
microprocessor, the best instrument, and phase noise measurement
you would do this list a great service.

Fielding the newbies questions, and requests for manuals for
obscure instruments would also be great.

When this list was much smaller, we talked about how the measurement
of the properties of time could be extended. List members had gotten
past the common topics. tvb was a regular contributor. Now the noise
level is rather high, and we've gotten our first "no subject" query.

When you wish for growth, be careful what you wish for.

Bill Hawkins