[time-nuts] radioactive decay rates change? Mr Shortts, a resonate ramble.

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Wed Aug 25 04:38:31 UTC 2010

I don't have any of the toys I had as a kid because I was always taking them
apart to see how they worked.  Most of the time I couldn't get them back
together and my dad wouldn't put them together for me.  He said "you took it
apart, you put it back together".  When I got a little older I was more
careful in how I took them apart so I could put them back together.  Then I
started tinkering with clocks.  Dad taught me how to remove the escapement
so the hands would really fly.  One of the first things I did was to put a
tinker toy wheel on the hour hand shaft and run a string belt to the wheel
of a toy tractor.  That was my first home made wind-up toy.

The tiny electric motors used in slot cars didn't come along until I was
fully grown.  Who knows what I would have made if they had been available
when I was 10.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com