[time-nuts] Symmetricom 58535A GPS antenna splitters FS

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Mon Aug 30 16:16:46 UTC 2010

Rather than email all of the individuals who emailed me with interest in
purchasing some of the subject splitters, I wanted to inform you that I am
now home, and can get them in the mail upon receipt of your funds. So far
two individuals already sent me funds by PayPal, but, it would be a lot more
convenient for me to minimize the trips to the PO if the rest were to send
the funds as well. Thanks for all of the interest, which this time turned
out to be totally unsolicited. 73 - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960