[time-nuts] 74ACT175 available to good homes

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue Aug 31 08:32:03 UTC 2010

As earlier mentioned, I have located a small cache of 74ACT175 chips
in return for various good deeds of mine.

Today I will ship 24 chips to John Ackerman, if you live on the
left side of The Atlantic, contact him if you still need chips.  He
will make whatever arrangements he deems proper with respect to
postage etc.

I will also send chips to the people who requested it on this side
(Björn, Elio & Emmanouil) today, after which I have approx 15 chips
available to good homes.  Send me private email, include your
shipping address.  (If you are _really_ fast, I will ship them today)

For reasons to complex to get into in any amount of detail, I can
not accept payment for these chips, and the postage is not worth
the paperwork on its own, so these chips are a gift from me.

If you feel you must return the favour, pick something from my
Amazon wishlist and send it to me (If you buy it somewhere else,
please let me know so I can remove it from the wishlist)
	http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/1XSZNDWXKIAS0

Poul-Henning

PS: If anybody is able to get me a useful copy of this obscure 1981
swedish LP, I will be forever grateful:

	http://www.discogs.com/Caramba-Caramba/release/812457