[time-nuts] GPS NTP servers

Colby Gutierrez-Kraybill colby at astro.berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 31 17:12:21 UTC 2010

Thanks for the response,

I should have added that I am looking for other turn-key solutions.  I
bought two of the thunderbolts last year and also bought FatPPSes for
them to supply good 1PPS to my own custom NTP servers and they are
working well.  In this case, I'm looking for what's out there besides
the three manufacturer's I listed.

Thanks,
Colby