[time-nuts] OT: NTP server questions

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 06:32:26 UTC 2010

I had suggested the same thing.  In fact I'd argue not having an NTP box is
more reliable than having one.  A non-esistant box can't fail.

But don't run just one NTP server, run one on every non-overloaded
server.  You clients will automatically sync with whichever server
is "best"

--
=====
Chris Albertson