[time-nuts] Lady Heather Wish-list

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Sat Dec 4 23:33:26 UTC 2010

I echo Bob's thanks to the authors of this invaluable program.

I like to have the satellite path display to the right of the graph
panel, but haven't managed to set the configure file to do that
automatically, and always have to issue the gb and gm commands after
running the program - have I missed something?

I know it has been mentioned before, but I am concerned about the
program apparently using 100% of CPU time.

On my old Toshiba laptop running Windows XP pro (service pack 1), Lady
Heather beta 3.0 will usually self-quit after about ten days :-(  I
have several other logging programs (written in BBC BASIC - see
http://www.cix.co.uk/~rrussell/bbcwin/bbcwin.html) running at the same
time, but it is only LH which I has disappeared when I return after a
couple of weeks.  Sorry this is so vague.

Peter