[time-nuts] Truetime dc 468 goes sat rcvr simulator basics working

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 03:04:29 UTC 2010

Well indeed progress the dc468 is now sync'ing to gps on start.
Have a dirty fudge factor to get the seconds exactly synced. Don't like it
but does work.
Did try to use hex as a month indicator and that did not work.
As an example Nov would be A and Dec B. But looking at the driver ckts its
doesn't look like anything stops you from doing it. I have seen the clock
put out a-d in the digits when I had the info feeding them wrong.
Need to tinker with that a bit more. I just don't find 100s of days to be
useful though easily implemented now that I can get the date.
Regards
Paul.