[time-nuts] Older Lucent GPSDO and Rubidium combo

Paul Cloud jpcloud04 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 05:38:50 UTC 2010

Oops I found more just as you suspected.

"Rb RF frequency stability
After a minimum of 22 minutes of warm-up at 25° C (77° F), interface
circuitry with 0.05-ppm 15-MHz accuracy can be maintained for a
minimum of seven years with CTU adjustment of the OM frequency.
For temperatures between 0-10° C (32-50° F), a minimum of 26
minutes warm-up is required for frequency stability."

It would appear that the Rb is disciplined if I'm reading the above correctly.

73, Paul