[time-nuts] Motorola VC-TCXO

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Mon Dec 13 19:51:10 UTC 2010

My portable battery is 12V at ~15 amp hours. it is good for the weekend
of a ham radio contest
from Friday's calibration/tweaking thru Sunday night.
The OCXO stays powered up all weekend on its dedicated battery.

I do not have hot/cold current draw in front of me, but as I recall is
100-200 milliamperes.

Stan, W1LE