[time-nuts] IRIG-B with Arduino

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Wed Dec 15 06:59:44 UTC 2010

Bruce: You may not need the Mega. I started with the arduino in
duemilanuove, and found that there are chips with the bootloader available.
The IDE is actually pretty good, not too steep, and there are libraries
available for lots of peripherals and lots of sample code. I suggest
Sparkfun as a source, I have had very satisfactory dealings with them. The
Due also has piggyback boards called, for some unknown reason shields, which
make the construction of small systems very easy.

Don