[time-nuts] Fwd: Re: Frequency counter recommendation

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 15:18:02 UTC 2010

I don't believe anybody is speaking to perceived value as much as historical
market cost at various times over the years.  I paid $200 for my 5370B last
year and it's in superb condition and well inside factory specs.  There is
no way I'd sell it though.  My guess is Bob C and most of us perceive the
value to be much greater, never mind the actual cost.

-Bob