[time-nuts] Ublox GPS board

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 16:02:31 UTC 2010

I recently bought 4 older UBLOX GPS boards on eBay for $15 with free
shipping. I hooked one up to my 1992 and comparing it with the Z3801,
I am seeing it jump all over the place. I am using the 10 MHz output
from the 3801 to start and the 1 PPS from the UBLOX to stop. I will
have to bring in a TBolt just to verify the test set up. Has anyone
here ever made any measurements on the UBLOX TIM-LF-0-000? These are
not timing grade, by the way. The spec. sheet says the accuracy of the
time pulse is 50 nSec. If that is +/- 50, then what I am seeing might
be OK.