[time-nuts] Help!! Trimble T-Bolt serial port interface problem

Mike Naruta AA8K aa8k at comcast.net
Mon Dec 20 18:50:08 UTC 2010

Windows is interpreting your T-bolt as a mouse.
The T-bolt data is causing the jumping and selecting.

Unplug the T-bolt.  Always boot without T-bolt connected.

Or

Add the following to your "Boot.ini" file.
The "x" stands for the COM port you are using.

NoSerialMice:COMx

(thanks to Joe Gray W5JG)

Mike - AA8K