[time-nuts] RADAR

Lee Reynolds kd1sq at spamcop.net
Mon Dec 20 23:54:40 UTC 2010

Hm, I suspect, Rob, much though it might distress national pride, that RADAR
a la WWII has probably to qualify as an Anglo American product.

The Cousins did, after all, send us those nice klystrons they managed to get
up and running. Would've been a bugger to do it without those.

Mind you, there was quite a bit done by a number of countries in getting the
idea, basic tech and proof of concept going before long before that.

Do like those old HOME CHAIN towers you see spotted around here and there,
though.

Anyone else have anything to add to this?

    Lee