[time-nuts] Ublox GPS board

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Tue Dec 21 09:30:51 UTC 2010

John,

in a lot of cases such "accuracy" specs are specified (without being
explicitely mentioned) for ONE sigma of the statistical distribution of the
pulses. In your case this would mean that 66% of the pulses are within +/-
50 ns and 99% of the pulses are within +/- 150 ns. These numbers apply
exactly only to normal distributed values but in any case give you an idea
of what you may expect.

Best regards
Ulrich Bangert