[time-nuts] what is the best way to multiply a 10 Mhz signal?

Stephen Farthing squirrox at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 17:57:03 UTC 2010

Hi Rich....

Thanks for the reply....I have an AD9834 DDS chip I want to use for a
Frequency generator with an accuracy of 1 Hz from 0-30 Mhz. . This part can
be clocked at 75 Mhz - but unlike other DDS chips seems to have no internal
clock multipliers. So it seems to me if I can some how generate a 70 Mhz
clock signal from my rubidium standard I can solve the problem.

73s Steve

--
It is vain to do with more that which can be done with less.