[time-nuts] Hammond Boxes Available -

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Tue Dec 21 18:51:48 UTC 2010

I have a quantity of NOS Hammond boxes available. These are model number
1598HBK. Mouser is the cheapest source for these that I found on a quick
search. These are considerably larger than the hard drive enclosures
previously discussed, and, these are also plastic with aluminum front and
back plates. They still make excellent small project boxes. Here is the
Mouser link, you can find others with better photos:

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Hammond/1598HBK/?qs=3vio67wFuYpsW%252byy
vIs3Bw%3D%3D

My pricing is:

1 unit   - $8.00
2 units  - $15.00
4 units  - $27.00
10 units - $60.00

Shipping will be extra, but only actual shipping cost, by your preferred
method. Each box weighs 1 lb and 6 oz. Thanks & Merry Christmas to all -
Mike

Mike B. Feher, EOZ Inc.
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731