[time-nuts] Us Time Nuts and... Wrist Watches.

Michael Poulos poulosmd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 17:00:53 UTC 2010

We all enjoy good accurate time keeping. :) What is your favorite watch?
My watch (so far) is a Casio WaveCeptor digital watch that gets the WWVB
signal and calibrates itself that I bought for $50 at a WalMart - the
price of one Chicago parking ticket. Less than half a second off at any
time, it is plenty accurate. The one exact drawback is that during night
driving, you can't read it when you need to check the time. The lesser
drawback is that it is not dressy.

A nice "dressy" radio controlled watch would be that Citizen EcoDrive
watch shown on those adverts during football games. If it has glow in
the dark hands and 5 minute markers it would be great if expensive. So,
let's have it with the best watch for a time nut! (not including Tom van
Baak's REAL "atomic watch")