[time-nuts] Us Time Nuts and... Wrist Watches.

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 20:05:45 UTC 2010

"Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-eight million miles is
an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet whose ape-descended
life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital
watches are a pretty neat idea." - Dougles Adams, The Hitchhiker's
Guide to the Galaxy

On 25/12/2010, Javier Herrero <jherrero at hvsistemas.es> wrote:
> Me too... :)
>
> El 24/12/2010 19:08, Mark J. Blair escribió:
>> I stopped wearing a watch many years ago. I suppose I'm not really a
>> time nut; I'm a 1/time nut.
>>

> --
> Javier Herrero                            EMAIL: jherrero at hvsistemas.com
> Chief Technology Officer
> HV Sistemas S.L.                          PHONE:         +34 949 336 806
> Los Charcones, 17                         FAX:           +34 949 336 792
> 19170 El Casar - Guadalajara - Spain      WEB: http://www.hvsistemas.com

Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
- Einstein