[time-nuts] Advice on a freq time standard.

Tim Tuck timt at skybase.net
Mon Dec 27 00:54:32 UTC 2010

Hi Jerry,

I use a Tbolt for my shack standard. It locks my Kenwood TS-850 and all
my counters and signal generators. They are excellent units for this
job. I use the TAPR TADD-2 distribution board kits to distribute the
signal to each device.

http://www.tapr.org/kits_tadd-2.html

I also have the Trimble hooked up to an old pc along with the PPS signal
to provide a Stratum 1 clock reference for my computers.

I also have a rubidium standard locking my Icom IC-910. This is a
portable unit that I use in the field.

You can read more about it here....

http://bmarc.org/TechCorner/locking-icom-ic-910-rubidium-standard

regards

Tim

--

VK2XTT :: QF56if :: BMARC :: WIA :: AMSAT-VK :: AMSAT