[time-nuts] free: Astron 2000C LORAN receiver

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 15:21:52 UTC 2010

Essentially its a single processor timing generator. Using a SXb 28 pin
micro preprogrammed with european GRIs since na are all gone. It was never
published really. I shared it with Antonio. The programs written in basic
language so very adaptable.
Essentially to select a gri set a dip switch and press reset. 2 connections
in the 2000c and power and ground.
Wasn't sure there was much interest would have to dig the info up and put it
on Diddiers site or Stanleys site.
Regards.
Paul.